The classified page is classified ads for help wanted for Washington charters or guide businesses, also, work that may benefit a Washington guide or charter.
If you are interested in having something posted, please email us with the description in Word or email format.
EXPERIENCED CAPTAIN WANTED!
Sportsman’s Cove Lodge in SE Alaska is looking for a Captain this year (2022) from late May to mid September.
This is a top notch lodge. As a captain, you will get good accommodations, excellent food and very good pay which includes generous tips.
- USCG Masters license of at least 25 tons or an OUPV (Operator of Uninspected Vessel) license.
- Near Coastal endorsement on the USCG license
- Fishing experience is a must – (tour boat and/or sailing vessel experience will not work)
- Will operate within a fleet of 5 remote Alaska lodge based 37’ charter fishing vessels with 6 pack endorsement
- Will be provided with a fully-trained, competent deckhand to operate as a teammate on the vessel
- Must actively engage on the deck with the guests. (This is not a “pilothouse” captain position)
- Will be paid a fixed daily rate, every day from start to finish of the fishing season, whether your vessel is booked or not.
- Guest level, single accommodations (private room with bath, not bunkhouse) and guest grade meals provided (You eat with the guests)
- Travel reimbursement upon finishing the contract
- Generous tips from a long-established clientele for your excellent service provided.
- Most importantly, we are looking for a long-term seasonal relationship.