Do I need a Coast Guard License

WSGA Members

Whether you need a USCG license (OUPV) has been a confusing issue for fishing guides in Washington State. Most guides understand that if they operate in the saltwater they need a USCG license. But it might surprise you to find out there are many waterways that are not saltwater…

Read More