It seems like everywhere you turn the news of Covid-19 consumes all forms of media.
There is no need to listen to the news all day. It’s depressing and repetitive. So after you get your morning update, Get dressed and get to work! You have a business to maintain.
Here is a list of 15 projects you can get done during the “Covid-19 Stay-At-Home Order.”
- Clean your boat inside and out. That includes compound buffing and waxing.
- Service your batteries (if you have them).
- Service your main and kicker (if you have them).
- Tie leaders.
- Change out the line on your reels.
- Pour lead.
- Service your reels.
- Double check your boat for spare fuses, tools, parts needed, etc.
- Do that wiring project on your boat you have been meaning to do.
- Bleach out your fish box.
- Service your trailer wheels, clean and grease.
- Service your hydraulic brakes if you have them.
- Organize your tackle so it is more efficient.
- Re-organize your shop, shed, storage for all your gear. Set it up so it is easier to re-load at the end of the day.
- Work on your website. Maybe there are some things you need to fix, correct, update.
If that does not give you enough ideas and even spur new ideas, you can always get caught up at home. Mowing, killing the moss, weeding, prepping the garden, cleaning the gutters, limb trees, cleaning the roof, etc.
On that note. I usually use bleach to clean my roof because its cheap. Guess I should have bought several gallons last year :/
You have a business to operate. You often complain that you do not have time to get caught up. Well, now you have time.